Header Ads

Breaking News

Practical English Test (sample)







Student:      Assalamu'alaikum..
                     May I come in?.

Examiner:  Wa'alaikum salam..
                     What's your name?

Student:      My name is Siti Manisa

Examiner:  Come on in, please

Student:     Thank you.
                   May I sit?

Examiner: Sit down, please.

Student:     Thank you,  sir.

Examiner: You're welcome.
                    Now one or two questions..

Student:     Yes, of course.

Examiner: Is your name Siti Manisa?

Student:     Yes, it is.

Examiner: What class are you in?

Student:     I'm in class 2A of Social Programme

Examiner: What do you want?

Student:     I would like to follow
                    the practical test of English

Examiner: ready?

Student:     Yes, insha allah I am

Examiner: Alright, now first of all  please introduce yourself.


No comments