Header Ads

Breaking News

An interview




Bank manager :  Good morning.
Bank customer:  Good morning, sir.
Bank manager :  Please sit down.
Bank customer:  Thank you.
BM:  Now, one or two questions....
BC:  Yes, of course.
BM:  What is your name, please?
BC:  It's Fairhair Jemmet.
BM:  Is it Miss. or Mrs.?
BC:  I'm married with 3 children, sir.
BM:  I see, I'm sorry. How old are you, ma'am?
BC:  I'm forty five years old.
BM:  Are you American?.
BC:  No, I'm not.  'I'm Australian but I'm married to an American.
BM:  What is your husband's name?
BC:  It's Timberlake.
BM:  And your husband's age, Mrs. Timberlake?
BC:  Pardon?
BM:  What is Mr. Timberlake's age?
BC:  Oh, He's forty three.
BM:  Forty three, I see. And he's American, isn't he?.
BC:  Yes, that's right.
BM:  American, yes. Have you got any children?
BC:  Yes, like I told you I've got three. Two boys and a girl.
BM:  Well, two girls and a boy, you said?.
BC:  No, two boys and a girl.
BM:  Oh, yes. I'm sorry. And what are their names?.
BC:  Ben, Glenn and Bridgette.
BM:  And their ages?
BC:  Twenty three, eighteen and fifteen.
BM:  I see. Now one more question, Mrs. Timberlake. What is your job?
BC:  I'm a midwife.
BM:  A midwife. Right. Thank you. Now you want ........




No comments