Header Ads

Breaking News

If and When


If or when?

Look at the difference
If you are ever in London, come and see us.
(You may be in London)

When you are on holiday, think of me.
(You will be on holiday)

If I go to Bali,  ..........
(I may go to Bali)

When I go to Bali, ....
(I will go Bali)


1. ........ I go to bed, I usually read for a few minutes.
2. ........ it rains this afternoon, we'll just stay at home.
3. ........ you say that again, I'll hit you.
4. ........ I get rich, I'll travel round the world.
5. ........ that's all you can say, I'm leaving.
6. I'll close the curtain ........ it gets dark.
7. ........ I get older, I'll stop playing foot ball.
8. Be patient; we can go home ........ the party's over.
9. Get on quickly ......... the train stops.
10. ........ you drive when you drunk, you'll probably crash.




No comments