Header Ads

Breaking News

Recount text (Examples)




Examples of the recount texts:

To understand "Recount text" easily, I give an example that can be learned. For a while I was just going to give a few examples, but next time I will give more examples to make it complete.

My terrible day

I had a terrible day last weekend. First, I woke up about an hour late because my alarm clock didn't ring. Then, I was in such a hurry that I burned my hand when I was cooking my breakfast. After breakfast, I got dressed so quickly that I forgot to comb my hair. 

Next, I ran out of the house trying to get the 7 o’clock school bus, but of course I missed it. I wanted to take a taxi, but I didn't have enough money.

Finally, I walked the three miles to my school only to discover that it was Sunday! I hope I never have a day as the one I had last Saturday.

Our trip to the Anyer beach

On Sunday morning some of my friends and I went to the Anyer beach. We stayed at one of our friend’s cottage. It has a big garden with a lot of of colourful flowers, a volley ball court and of course a nice view with white clean sandy beach.

 It was really exciting. First, we just spent our time sitting and lying while others began sharing each other stories. Then, My friends and I went shopping for souvenirs. We went to some antique shops and I tried on some beach suits.

At midday we went back to the cottage for lunch. Afterwards we played on the beach. Some just sat in shelters, others started making sand castles. We began to swim at about 4 and we completely finished our fun after we saw the sunset.

In the evening we went back home.

                                                                                      

No comments